ALBERT KOHOUT, (A.T.) CFP®, MBA
Albert (A.T.) Kohout, CFP®, MBA, is a Senior Financial Planner with Galecki Financial Management. His primary role at GFM is to work closely with clients in a wide range of services, including portfolio review and management. He also serves on the firm’s investment committee.
A.T. earned his bachelor’s degree in corporate and international finance from Ball State University in December 1993 and his master’s degree in finance from Butler University in 2000. Upon graduating from Ball State, A.T. joined Edward Jones Investments in Terre Haute, Indiana before joining Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.’s National Service Center in 1995.
In 1996, A.T. was promoted to Schwab’s Indianapolis Branch, where he focused on building relationships with clients and providing advice on asset allocation models. In 1998, A.T. was promoted to Branch Manager and Vice President of a new Schwab office in Toledo, Ohio, and over the next three years received regional awards and recognitions. A.T. moved back to Indianapolis in 2001 and took on positions in the Retail Sales Strategy and Private Client divisions, working with Schwab’s highest net worth clients.
A.T. joined Galecki Financial Management in 2003 and became a shareholder in 2005. In his spare time, A.T. enjoys family activities, traveling, running and golf. He has been to all but 5 major league baseball stadiums.
- Director of Asset Management
- Leadership Fort Wayne participant
- Investment Committee member for the Fort Wayne Community Foundation
- Financial Planning Certificate, Kaplan University, The School of Continuing and Professional Studies, 2006
- Board Member – Fort Wayne Museum of Art (Also serving on the Investment Committee and the Finance Committee)
- Questa – Member of the Finance Committee