Because we are fee-only, Galecki Financial Management serves as a fiduciary for our clients at all times. By law, a fiduciary must put clients’ interests before their own, and that’s something we don’t just imply. We put it in writing in all our client agreements.
In addition, Galecki offers retirement plan fiduciary services to companies of all sizes. In these instances, Galecki does not directly manage the assets of the plan, but rather, we:
- Evaluate the performance of the funds being used by participants
- Select and recommend funds that should be made available
- Meet with the board of directors or trustees to review our recommendations and overall fund performances
- Meet with employees for enrollment and portfolio reviews
- Review the plan’s chosen trustee
- Answer any question in a fiduciary capacity